Scones Not too sweet, not too dense, and perfect topped with cream and jam; my Scones recipe will be a welcome addition to your next brunch or tea time! Play video
- 10 Mins
- 15 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, butter, sugar, and baking soda until a crumble forms.
- Once the crumble has formed, add milk and mix to form the dough.
- Place dough on floured countertop and shape.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out rounds and place onto baking pan.
- Brush cut out scones with a little milk before baking for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with clotted cream and jam.