Seared Salmon Enjoy a clean light meal for dinner tonight with this Seared Salmon Recipe. Searing salmon creates a crispy outside and juicy inside for complexity in your dish. Pair with baby greens and tomatoes to make your meal complete.
What you need
- Mix the salt, pepper, and thyme into a small amount of olive oil and rub the mixture on top of the salmon filets
- Place the salmon, seasoned side down, into a hot, oiled non-stick pan
- Cook for three to four minutes so the edges of the salmon start to get crusty
- Turn the salmon over and cook until done
- Serve over a bed of baby greens and grape tomatoes
- Drizzle with a balsamic