Skillet Cornbread Looking for easy recipes to fill your hurricane supply kit so you can avoid eating the same thing for weeks? Look no further!
- 5 Mins
- 20 Mins
What you need
- Pour the cornbread mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cream corn and use the empty can to measure half a can of water.
- Add the water to the mixture and stir. Pour the cornbread mixture into an oiled heated skillet.
- Cook the cornbread over medium-low heat for approximately 20 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Loosely cover to allow the cornbread to steam.