Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce This simple skirt steak recipe is easy enough for a weeknight or quick meal. Paired with my Chimichurri Sauce, you'll have a healthy meal packed full of flavor! Play video
- 10 Minutes
- 10 Mins
What you need
- Rub the skirt steak with olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper and set aside while the grill heats to high heat and you make the chimichurri sauce.
- Once you’re ready to grill the skirt steak, sear each side for 3-4 minutes. Give the steak a quarter turn halfway through grilling each side.
- Let sit before identifying the direction of the grain and slicing across it.
- In a food processor, blitz all of the ingredients.
- If the sauce is too dry, add more olive oil and blitz again.
- If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop the parsley, crush the garlic, grind the red pepper flakes and add all ingredients to a mortar and pestle and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.