Soy Seared Boneless Pork Chops Juicy pork chops, fragrant soy sauce and favorful mushrooms are what brings this recipe to life. Soy Seared Boneless Pork Chops are great for a quick weeknight dinner for the family. Try pairing this dish with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies.
What you need
- Season chops on both sides with salt, pepper, and fresh thyme leaves.
- In a hot skillet, brown pork chops on both sides until almost cooked through (about 2-3 mins)
- Remove chops and set aside; in the remaining oil, add mushrooms to the hot pan for 2-3 mins
- Add soy sauce, water, and brown sugar; reduce in skillet.
- Return the chops to the pan and simmer for 3-4 mins.
- Sprinkle with parsley.