Spicy 5 Bean Salad A Spicy 5 Bean Salad is perfect to bring to a pot luck, or to entertain in your own home! It's quick to assemble, packed with flavor and is a definite crowd-pleaser. You can add ingredients such as crispy tortilla and corn to give this recipe extra flare and oclor!
What you need
- Open all canned beans, strain, and rinse with fresh water. Allow to drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Peel and cube the cucumber and the avocado, add to the mixing bowl. Slice the grape tomatoes in half and add to the bowl. Add Parsley and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the oil, vinegar, honey, chopped scotch bonnet pepper; add salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix well and taste for adjustments.
- Pour vinaigrette over the bean mixture, and mix well. Refrigerate before serving.