Stuffed Mushrooms Try making these little bites for your next gathering. They're fun, easy and great for sharing!
What you need
- Remove the mushrooms stems and trim the bottom of the caps to open up the mushrooms for stuffing
- Take the trimmings and finely chop. Set the mushrooms aside
- In a frying pan brown the bacon, add the onions, pepper, chopped mushrooms, and celery.
- Cooked until the vegetables are soft. Add the breadcrumbs and stir
- Season with salt and pepper
- Spoon mixture into the mushroom caps and place the stuffed caps in a baking pan.
- Drizzle the mushroom caps with the olive oil and bake for 20-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven