Sweet Curry Chicken Salad This recipe is best served on dark bread. The bright yellow chicken on the dark bread ads contrast to your plate and it tastes amazing! Try this recipe for a quick light lunch, or pack it up for a relaxing picnic.
What you need
- Chop the onions and saute them in a little bit of olive oil. Cook until translucent
- Add 3 tablespoons hot curry and allow mixture to cool
- Chop the chicken. Make sure it is de-boned first. Then, add to a glass bowl.
- Add red bell pepper, raisins, onions, chopped cilantro and mix well.
- Add the sweetened coconut milk
- Add mayonnaise
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well
- Refrigerate for an hour to serve cold or serve at room temperature