Sweet Potato & Callaloo Frittata Made with local sweet potato and callaloo, this dish full of flavor and pairs perfectly with my Tomato Ackee Chutney.
- 20 Mins
- 16-20 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a medium-size bowl, using a fork, blend together the eggs, coconut milk, salt & pepper.
- Heat a 12 inch non-stick, oven safe sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pan, sauté the sweet potato for about 2-4 minutes or until translucent & sprinkle with callaloo.
- Add egg mixture to pan & stir with rubber spatula.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes or until egg mixture has set on the bottom & begins to set on top.
- Place pan in the oven & bake for 3-6 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy and firm to the touch.
- Remove from pan and cut into 4 servings, add a generous amount of the Tomato & Ackee Chutney.
- Serve immediately.