Sweet Ricotta Fritters These little fritters are light, sweet, and oh-so-delicious paired with a fresh strawberry sauce! Be careful - they're addictive! Play video
- 15 Mins
- 30 Mins
What you need
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine until a sticky dough forms.
- Fill a medium saucepan one-quarter full with vegetable oil and heat over medium-high Keep an eye on the temperature and lower as needed.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough into the oil and let cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side or until the fritter is golden brown.
- Place each fritter on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil and cool.
- Once cool, dust with powdered sugar.