Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken The name says it all for this dish. It's sweet, spicy and sticky; it's the best way to enjoy chicken. This is a recipe the kids are sure to love and it 's also great for leftovers, enjoy!
What you need
- Mix brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, water and pepper flakes
- Lightly salt & pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.