- 30-40 min
- 30 min
What you need
- In a shallow pan, place chicken breasts and pour in enough chicken stock to cover the chicken about halfway. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for five minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool and shred with a fork.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your shredded chicken, goats cheese, caramelized onions, cranberries, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of filling into the center of a wonton wrapper.
- Wet the edges of the wonton wrapper with your finger. Pull all four corners up and around the filling and pinch all sides together to create a pouch. Set aside for frying and continue to make the rest of your purses.
- Once your oil is hot, deep-fry the purses, a few at a time, two to three minutes, or until brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels.