Vanilla Buttermilk Waffles Light and fluffy, my Vanilla Buttermilk Waffles are the perfect Sunday morning breakfast with just the right amount of sweet, finished off with a rich, aromatic vanilla flavor. Top with fresh cream, fresh fruit or a quick fruit compote for a delicious breakfast to start off the day! Play video
- 5 Mins
- 10 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the sugar and slowly add the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add the butter and whisk until the batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Pour batter into the greased waffle maker and cook each waffle until it is golden brown.
- Top each waffle with freshly whipped cream, chocolate shavings, maple syrup, fresh fruit and enjoy!