Warm Crab Dip Move over spinach and artichokes, warm crab dip is here to stay. Indulge in this tasty recipe using sharp flavors, smooth textures and spices that tantalize your taste buds. This dip is great for entertaining and it's easy to make!
What you need
- Open and drain Crab meat well; set aside.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a large mixing bowl; blend in the mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the parmesan cheese, spices, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in the crabmeat until well incorporated. Scrape mixture into a wide shallow baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl add bread crumbs and olive oil together and mix well.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on the crab mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.